CleanBeachOC Cleaned Up 2017
CleanBeachOC Cleaned Up 2017 around the beaches and bays of Ocean City MD, with over 3,800 lbs taken off our beaches, off the boardwalk and out of our bays. And, this is just the efforts of our #CleanBeachOC Team, the Town of Ocean City MD does an amazing job of cleaning the beaches all summer long, Ocean City Surf Club’s Adopt Your Beach project cleaned up about 2,ooo lbs and all the folks that pitch in on their own…
Ocean City MD is one of the Cleanest Beaches In America!
Join us for our 1st #CleanBeachOC of 2018 on Tuesday from 9 – 10 am on the Boardwalk at 27th St. All Are Welcome!
Read our event post on Facebook… Click Here!
2018 begins our 3rd year of #CleanBeachOC, having begun after Winter Storm Jonas in January 2016
– In 2016 #CleanBeachOC cleaned up over 2,200 lbs
– In 2017 #CleanBeachOC cleaned up over 3,800 lbs
How did we clean up so much more in 2017?
Because of YOU!
– In 2017 we had volunteers vacationing from Maine, Florida, Iowa, Ohio and many more states join in.
– In 2017 we had Mothers with their infants to an 80 year young couple who wanted to pitch in and help.
– In 2017 we had more locals, and this includes Ocean City, West Ocean City, & Ocean Pines, join in every week or almost every week
Why such incredible support? Because this is our home or our home away from home & we love it and respect it!
I can not thank all our #volunteers enough for all that they have done & continue to do to help to….
“Keep our beaches & bays clean & safe for all…”
Learn More & Support our #CleanBeachOC Project… Click Here!
|<< Back to Events||Best Hotel Deals Around OC||Cool Coupons >>|
|Want to know what’s going on, where to stay, what’s cool…
Ask the Ocean City Cool Community on Facebook – Click Here!
More Ocean City Cool Stuff
Cool Stuff From The Beach For The Beach…
|Ocean City Cool Stuff Store > Everything made from photos from around Ocean City MD > Click Here!|
“The first law of ecology is that everything is related to everything else.” ~ Barry Commoner