International Surfing Day T-Shirt
10% of all proceeds benefit the Surfrider Foundation – Ocean City Chapter to help continue their work in protecting our Ocean City Maryland beaches & bays….
International Surfing Day is a day of international surfing and ocean appreciation. It’s the perfect time to spend a few extra minutes learning something new about the ocean or the surfing sports, or just taking a few moments to reflect on what each have given you. The water affects each of us in a special, unique way, so it’s only fitting that we take a day to celebrate. International Surfing Day takes place on June 21st, the longest day of the year. Here are 10 activities SurferToday.com suggests to commemorate International Surfing Day…
- Go surfing
- Share waves with friends and other surfers in the line-up
- Participate in a beach cleanup or pick up some trash from the sand
- Donate to a nonprofit surfing organization
- Learn more about the oceans
- Learn how a wave formed
- Buy a good surf book
- Share the basic rules of surf etiquette with your circle of friends
- Get an estimate of the number of waves you’ve ridden in your life
- Sit on the beach with your surf friends and remember the best waves of your life
However you decide to commemorate International Surfing Day, have fun, be safe & wear your International Surfing Day T-Shirt!